Saturday, May 06, 2006

Are you kidding me?!

I've not had my long run yet. Had my legs zapped at the physio on Thursday and I promised her I wouldn't run until Sunday. And due to this and other late appointments (physios, pubs, whatever) I've not been on my bike since Thursday morning. I was wondering if I was ever going to have something to fret about. I do! What joy! I could get molested by a cyclist. I don't know. I just assumed that all runners and cyclists were the good guys. Except that runner who ran in his speedos only... That was visually criminal. But now I have to worry about getting my boobalies grabbed along with not spacing out or hitting runners with ears blocked by head phones. Oh... and during the Brisbane Marathon, a runner was hit by a cyclist and down in the Gold Coast, a cyclist was killed by a motorist (hit and run). I could get depressed about all this, but ... Nice people just don't make the news. I need to remember that. And to stretch. Going to do the splits by 2007!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Hopeful Attempts at Glory

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Greyhound Links

Other blogs I check

  • Love, Charlie
  • a simple photo blog of an Iggy (Italian greyhound). one photo a day except for saturday.
  • Cute Overload
  • i check this daily before work. sometimes i see people with really ugly feet and i need a recent photo to keep the mental damage from becoming keloid scars.
  • Threadbared
  • this is a great collection of scans from old tacky craft (sewing, knitting, crochet) patterns. archives to the side are also done by decade. the 70s section is a gem.
  • You Knit What?!
  • like Threadbared, this is a collection of "what were you thinking" in the knitting sphere. while i am a knitter and love the rebirth it's experiencing, i think there is always the need for editing ideas. and boy do the comments get bitchy!
  • Stuff on My Cat
  • Oh ... just an example why the internet is great!
  • Kitten War!
  • Have I said how great the internet is yet?
  • Strindberg and Helium
  • August Strindberg's thoughts punctuated by his balloon friend, Helium
  • Pixieland's Peter Pan
  • i love this guy! he is who he is. we're losing these people today as the world gets more beige.
  • Candyboots's Weight Watcher's cards
  • THE BEST LOOKING BAD FOOD EVER! i'll pay you to make it and eat it!

Site I Try to Promote

  • Gay Wedding Fodder
  • Two Brides dot Com
  • Do you really think homosexuals marrying will destroy straight marriages? Of course you don't. While dem dare home'sayk'shuls can't have a "propper" wedding recognized by 49 states, they can at least have a place to go to throw a great civil union ceremony. My friend is the blonde in the first photo you see on 2Brides.
Archives